BEST AB EXERCISES
How To Get a Six Pack Abs for Women & Men
Six pack abs is sexy and attractive. Men and women are fond of a nice belly. To achieve that, you only need to exercise and have a proper diet daily so as to lose fat and build muscles. Forming a six pack requires great patience, efforts and dedication. However, you will find everything is worth it because it not only build your body shape and make you healthier, but also increase your confidence and charm. This article will introduce respectively the steps for getting a six pack for women and men.
How to get a six pack for women
- Drink a lot of water. It is suggested to drink 8 cups of water each day. However, drinking water is not drinking beverage. Any drinks with sugar should be avoided. Green Tea is OK.
- Eat snack during intervals. Eat less every time but eat many times a day. However, remember to eat healthy snacks, such as fruits and nuts.
- Intake high protein and low sugar and calory foods. Protein can help us build muscles while foods with sugar and high calory are prone to cause layered fat in body. So if you want to have a good effect of your workout, you should watch the food you eat. Choose lean meat, beans, fruits and vegetables, nuts and whole grain foods; do not choose processed foods, fast-foods and foods with lot of sugar.
- Do exercises
- Women can also do cardio workouts, lift weights, sit ups and planks as men do. But there are some other methods which are mild for women.
- Do leg raises. Lie down on a mat and make sure your head, back and legs are completely even with the floor. Put your hands slightly touching your temple, not behind the head. Raise your legs straightly to form an “L” with your top body, keep it for several seconds. Then lay your legs down as slowly as possible, especially at the time when your legs are going to reach the floor. Repeat it.
- Abs workout and 15 very simple tricks to lose belly fat.
- Do bicycling. This is very simple. All you need to do is to lie down evenly and move pretending you are riding a bicycle, and touch your right leg with your left elbow and left leg with right elbow at each time your legs come toward your face. This time, you can put your hands behind your head.
- Do skipping. Skipping burns calories, build muscles.
How to get a six pack for men
- Have a good diet
- Eat low calorie food. (apple, eggs, meat..) Fat come with the intake of foods. Some foods are calories high, for example, chocolate, sugar, fried foods and so on. Usually an hour of workout burns only 850-1,000 calories. Each pound contains 3,500 calories. So it is a hard work to lose one pound, and requires you to eat healthy and exercise a lot.
- Have your breakfast. Many people don’t eat breakfast because they get up too late or just not used to eating it. However, this may double the difficulties for losing weight because it will make you feel very hungry and over eat during lunch. A healthy breakfast will not only provide the nutrition you need for your body function, it may increase your metabolism for the rest of the day.
- Eat healthy meals with small portion late at night. Meals at night tend to be stored as fat in our body because we workout less during the night, and the meals we eat are usually of high calories, for example, chocolate bars, pizza and so on. So if you really want to eat meals late at night, you should choose healthy foods, such as fruits and nuts. Or you can drink a lot of water before you having your dinner.
- Do exercises
- Do cardio workouts. You will never see a six pack if you don’t get rid of the fat around your belly. Doing workouts, such as jogging, running, bike riding, dancing and so on, 3 or 5 times a week for at least an hour each time is recommended. This will lose the fat of your body.
- Lift weights. This will help you build more muscles. The more muscles you have, the more calories your body is likely to burn.
- Do sit ups. This is the most widely used method for building a six pack. The stress applied on your belly will burn a lot of calories. Lie down with your knees up and feet down. Put your bands slightly touching your temple or crossing on your chest and your feet under heavy stuffs. Sit the way up with no hunching, and then lower down. Do as much as you can.
- Do planks. Instead of using the palms to do the supporting, put your elbow on the floor and keep your body flat; it will look like doing the push-up only with difference of the elbow. Stay static for as long as possible.
- Do pull-ups. This is also a very effective way for building a six pack abs. You can do the pull-ups with your palm either facing towards you or facing away from you. Do as much as you can.