What are phytoceramides?
What is ceramide?
Ceramides are a compound that naturally resides in our skin, but unfortunately with age, ceramides diminish.
As ceromides diminish, the skin dehydrates and loses that “plumpness” that adds youth to our skin. Phytoceramides come from rare plants, and have been used for many years in topical solutions in Asia.
Until recently being approved in the United States, taken as an oral dietary supplement, a revolutionary successful vitamin for skin.
Phytoceramides restore ceramides into our skin
It restore ceramide into our skin and restore the protective skin barrier that we lose as we age and hydrate the skin from the inside out.
Phytoceramides before and after
The Visible REVITOL PHYTOCERAMIDES Benefits
What are phytoceramides
Ceramides are components that penetrate each of the four levels of our skin, from the epidermis or top layer, right down to the basal layer.
We’ve used them for decades in our skin care and hair products as they are known for their abilities to look in moisture and keep our skin looking younger, healthier and plumper. By looking in moisture, wrinkles are less pronounced and the skin looks rejuvenated, thus we look younger!
With phytoceramides, we’re taking a tablet that targets skin care and locks in water from the inside out, plus we have the added advantage that we’re not consuming animal products.
- Phytoceramides contain lipids that are the same as those found naturally in our skin; they mimic their actions to plump out the skin
- It penetrate each of the four layers of our skin (known as dermal layers)
- Phytoceramides stimulate the production of collagen, which plumps the skin and increases elasticity
- It encourage a protective barrier against infections and inflammation, helping with problems such as dry skin, sun damage and patches
- Phytoceramides keep our skin hydrated, retaining moisture and helping stave off wrinkles
- It slow the aging process and can even reverse existing signs of aging such as crow’s feet, from the inside out
How quickly will I see anti-aging results?
The general consensus on the Dr Oz show and amongst the general public is that results will start to show in around 4 weeks, so stick with it.
Whereas cosmetics with plumpers or fillers will show immediately, these are just what they say they are – cosmetic. If it’s too much of a step for you to stop using the creams and rely on the supplements, why not carry on with both until you’re seeing the results of the tablets?
I know I couldn’t live without my skin primer!!
Tags:what are phytoceramides,ceramide, vitamin for skin, phytoceramides before and after,Ceramides, ceramide complex, ceramide 3, buy phytoceramides, free phytoceramides
If you liked this post follow us on facebook